The following information re tickets and hospitality packages has been issued by Aldershot Town ahead of the opening game of the season.
• All AWAY Supporters will enter the ground via Redan Hill to the AWAY stands through turnstiles 11 & 12. This game is segregated.
• We are not selling tickets on the turnstiles this season. We encourage supporters to pre buy from our website www.theshots.co.uk. Tickets will be available online right up until kick off. Tickets can also be purchased over the phone 01252 320211.
• Our ticket office is open for ticket sales on the day but we expect this to be extremely busy and highly recommend buying online.
.• Disabled /Carer should be booked in advance via our ticket office but if they arrive on the day those people need to purchase their ticket from the ticket office. We have limited wheelchair spaces, so we advise supporters are advised to reserve them prior to the game.
• Turnstiles open an hour & half before kick-off
.• Any planned Supporter Coach travel needs to be advised to Aldershot Town in advance so that coach parking can be organised and planned.
• For this fixture away supporters will be seated in the Away Seating in the South Stand and the Covered Terrace.
• There will be catering units available.
• We like to welcome away supporters into our hospitality lounges.
Here at Aldershot Town, we want our opposition fans to feel welcomed to our home, so why not make your trip more worthwhile by dining with our hospitality packages. There’s no need to stress about finding somewhere before the game to have food and drink, and you won’t have to worry about rushing off afterwards to beat the traffic as you can relax in our lounge and discuss the action you’ve just witnessed.
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal in the EBB Lounge with its own private bar and watch the game from seats in the Directors’ Box. Hospitality in the EBB Lounge is a second to none occasion, as well as being a great opportunity to entertain clients, reward staff or to celebrate special occasion such as birthdays with family and friends. What an enjoyable experience it can be. You’ll be made to feel very welcome, everyone to whom you interact with is friendly and will aim to make you feel comfortable. The view from the director’s box, the half time refreshments and use of the executive lounge bar will add to an enjoyable experience.
In the Centurions’ Lounge, you can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where you are served a hot one-course meal, you get a seat in the exclusive Directors Box while having access to a private paying bar for your needs before, at half time and after the match.
If you are interested in the Hospitality package and want to discuss your requirements further or arrange a visit to view the options, please contact our Commercial Manager, Mark Butler onMark.Butler@theshots.co.uk.