Chesterfield Football Club
Dependant on experience
July 31, 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a team doctor to join Chesterfield Football Club at the Technique Stadium in Chesterfield.
The successful applicant will be required to be in attendance for all home matches through the season and be available for possible consultation between competition matches, as well as providing or arranging equivalent services for players during the season if required, to ensure continuity of treatment.
You will also liaise with the lead physiotherapist on medical issues such as cardiac screening, injury and illness prevention, treatment and audit, pitch side support and management of primary care issues.
Essential requirements of the position:
• Fully registered and licensed to practice without restrictions by the GMC
• Have appropriate medical indemnity to treat/advise FA players
• Have an advanced Emergency Aid Qualification – preferably ATMMiF Level 5 or equivalent
• Prescriptions of medications – current UKAD or equivalent qualification.
• Have a Diploma or higher qualification in Sports and Exercise Medicine
• Success in working in multidisciplinary teams
• High level of clinical skills
• Well organised
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org