Applications for the role of first-team match analyst are now being invited. Previous applicants need not apply. The details are outlined below.
|Chesterfield Football Club|
|Role Title||First-team Match Analyst|
To lead the running of the first-team Performance Analysis department at Chesterfield Football Club.
The main duties will involve:
○ Filming of training sessions and home/away matches.
○ Live-coding on matchdays to provide live data to management team.
○ Uploading training/match footage onto an online sharing platform.
○ Post-game coding (individual clips/team statistics).
○ Post-game Statistical Document.
○ Maintaining Team & Individual Statistical databases via Excel.
○ Creating Opposition Reports.
○ Collating clips for Opposition Analysis Videos & Pre-match Debrief Videos.
○ Assisting the Sports Science department with regards to GPS data.
○ Maintain a library of clips based on Playing Philosophy.
○ Using Wyscout to create player highlight clips for recruitment purposes.
○ To assist the management and coaching staff when required.
○ Uploading full games to league exchange within strict time restraints.
○ Recruiting, training, and assigning work to University Interns
|Person Specification – Experience, Qualifications & Competencies (Essential/Desirable)|
• Willingness to learn, be flexible and progress as an Analyst (Essential)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
• Experience using Performance Analysis software (Essential)
• Experience using NACSport (Desirable)
• Previous experience working as an Analyst within football (Essential)
• BSc in Performance Analysis/Relevant Sport Degree (Essential)
• MSc in Performance Analysis/Relevant Sports Degree (Desirable)
• Good knowledge of football (Essential)
• Competent Using Microsoft Office programmes (Essential)
• Performance Analysis/Coaching Qualifications in Football (Desirable)
• Full & Clean UK Driving Licence (Essential)
Full-time Permanent Contract
|Essential Prerequisites/Qualifications||Clear and Enhanced CRB check|
|Place of Work|
Chesterfield Football Club, Technique Stadium, 1866 Sheffield Road, Chesterfield S41 8NZ On-site parking provided.
40 hours per week minimum, including weekends, and Bank Holidays. Hours and days of work will be flexible, dependent upon fixture schedule
Competitive. Negotiable dependent upon experience.
|Application Process & Further Information||If you are interested in the above position, please email Jenni Short – football secretary via Jennishort@chesterfield-fc.co.uk and Dave O’Hare – First Team Goalkeeping Coach at DaveOHare@chesterfield-fc.co.uk with a CV and Covering Letter. Please include the following ‘First Team Match Analyst Application’ as the subject title to the email. The deadline to apply for the advertised role is Midnight on Friday, August 6, 2021. Once the application deadline has concluded, interviews will be conducted with relevant candidates either in person or over Zoom. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.|