There is a vacancy for a general maintenance operative at the Technique Stadium. Please see the details below…
Job Description & Person Specification
Title: General Maintenance Operative
Reports to: Stadium Manager
Based at: Technique Stadium, 1866 Sheffield Road, Whittington Moor, Chesterfield S41 8NZ & training ground at Hasland, Chesterfield.
Job Purpose: To support all maintenance programmes and initiatives in line with the Stadium Works Programmes.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To carry out basic Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, construction, painting and grounds maintenance works within the Technique Stadium, Training ground and associated facilities, ensuring our sites are properly maintained and are a safe and secure place for users and staff.
- You must possess a practical working knowledge of all aspects of property and grounds maintenance whilst adhering to H&S policies.
- Carry out weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual H&S checks in line with H&S and company policy and maintain H&S records.
- To act as a key holder and attend site on emergency call out (Lieu Time is in operation for this service) and be responsible for the safety and security of the sites.
- Previous experience and training in a similar role and competence in the use of hand and power tools.
- Must be well organised and be a very hands-on person, working either on your own, or part of the Maintenance team.
- Attend/complete any training as required.
- Some weekend and evening working to fit in with the football calendar will be required.
- Ensure that any information of a confidential nature gained in your role, is not divulged to third parties.
- A full and valid driving licence preferred.
- This is a full-time, permanent role.
In addition to the main duties and responsibilities for this post, every employee has a number of general responsibilities:
- To wear the uniform provided and identification badge at all times.
- Always adopt a high standard of maintenance/housekeeping.
- Help to keep the facilities well maintained by picking up litter when you are in public areas and by reporting any faulty equipment you are not qualified/able to repair and any areas requiring cleaning.
- Follow all Health and Safety guidelines, use appropriate signage when required.
To apply, please email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is May 20 and the start date is June 6.