The following information is provided for fans who are travelling tom Barnet on Saturday…
THE HIVE LONDON
The Hive, Camrose Avenue, London, HA8 6AG
020 8381 3800
Exit Junction 4 of the M1 onto A41 towards Harrow/Edgware
At roundabout take third exit onto Spur Road/A410 then left at following roundabout on to the A5.
After 300 metres turn right at the traffic lights onto Camrose Avenue. Continue straight and the Stadium will be on the right.
Canons Park Underground on the Jubilee line is a 5 min walk from the Stadium.
On site parking at the Hive Stadium can hold up to 300 cars and is charged at £5.
Coaches same being told no charge if booked on – Check with club first.
Away supporters are housed in the Stand 66 and holds 1,924. There is a bar behind the stand with good facilities.
Pubs in the area
Nearest pub is Moranos on Station Road and shows sport including the early KO. Nearest spoons is near to Kingsbury tube station called JJ Moons.
Traffic Commissioners guidelines
The Traffic Commissioners’ Guidelines, together with the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985, as amended by the Public Order Act 1986, prohibits alcohol on a vehicle which :-
is either a public service vehicle or a vehicle adapted to carry more than 8 passengers (i.e., mini – bus) and ;
is being used for the principal purpose of carrying passengers for the whole or part of a journey to or from a designated sporting event.
Coach Operators are reminded to keep to the following new guidelines when carrying supporters to and from football matches :-
1. Coaches are not to stop within 10 miles of the venue either on route to or from the event unless prior agreement is obtained from the local Police Liaison Officer.
2. Unless directed otherwise by a Police Officer, coaches may not stop at premises where intoxicating liquor is sold unless it is sold as ancillary to a substantial meal.
3. Coaches are to arrive at the venue no earlier than two hours before and not later than one hour before kick-off.
4. Coaches are not to set down or uplift passengers at any unauthorised locations without prior permission of the police.
5. Coaches must leave the venue within one hour of the finish of the event.
The Commissioner has powers to attach conditions to Operators’ Licences in relation to journeys to and from football matches, but prefers to rely on co-operation between Operators and Police.
The Police have been asked to notify the Commissioner of any incidents where the guidelines have not been followed so that he may consider whether any conditions should be imposed.