Commercial admin & sales support officer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the dynamic commercial team at Chesterfield Football Club. Liaising with new and existing sponsors, commercial partners and matchday customers, this a full-time role for an ambitious, business-minded individual. As part of a successful operation, you will demonstrate the same appetite for hard work and continual improvement that we demand from our football squad.
If you are interested, you should possess most of the following attributes:
· Confident to make outgoing sales calls
· Organised and be able to prioritise workloads.
· Confident to work to targets
· Willing to support all areas of the commercial department.
· Keen to participate in all training opportunities.
· Proactively integrate with all team members.
· Good communicator
· Commercial awareness
· Good IT skills.
· Desire to work to sales targets.
Reporting to the marketing manager, a competitive salary is on offer. You will be required to work on matchdays. Knowledge of football is NOT a requirement and training will be provided on all software. Please apply to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Wednesday, January 24.