A vacancy exists for a full-time retail sales assistant, working in the Club Superstore at Chesterfield FC and helping with other duties within the commercial department.
Interested applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Provide a great experience to every customer.
- Keen to participate in all training opportunities.
- Proactively integrate with all team members.
- Maintain & understand product knowledge.
- Embrace ownership of tasks.
- Adhere to all operational practices and procedures, i.e. deliveries, health and safety standards, stock takes & replenishment.
- Maintain the Club Superstore image.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards throughout the store, including external and back of house/stockroom areas.
- Awareness of sales targets and performance.
Training will be provided on all software.
The successful applicant must be able work Saturdays and late evenings one day per week.
Reporting to the marketing manager, a competitive salary will be provided for the right candidate.
The holiday entitlement is 28 days, including Bank Holidays.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, October 31.
Chesterfield FC has a proud history, dating back to 1866. The club’s SMH Group Stadium is a modern venue, providing excellent facilities. Currently top of the National League, with a growing fanbase and a social media reach approaching 250,000, it is very much a club on the up.