Chesterfield FC’s Community Charter
As a Community Trust-run football club, Chesterfield FC will adhere to the following key principles:
- Use the power of football and Chesterfield FC to make a positive difference to the lives of the people of North Derbyshire and be recognised as an excellent employer.
- Build and maintain partnerships with commercial organisations and community bodies in North Derbyshire.
- Create opportunities for learning, training and employment pathways and champion inclusivity to make the Technique Stadium and all activities staged there as accessible as possible.
- Preserve the heritage and safeguard the future of Chesterfield FC as a professional football club with the aim of playing at the highest level possible.
- Engage with supporters and involve them where possible as a transparent and accountable club.