There is a vacancy for a general maintenance assistant at the Technique Stadium. Details here…
Job Description & Person Specification
Title: General Maintenance Assistant
Reports to: Stadium Manager
Based at: Technique Stadium, 1866 Sheffield Road, Whittington Moor, Chesterfield S41 8NZ & The Training Ground Hasland Chesterfield
Job Purpose: To support site maintenance programmes and carryout routine maintenance throughout the business.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• To carry out day to day minor maintenance andcleaning duties
• Practical, with good DIY skills
• Keep the Technique Stadium and grounds in a clean a safe condition whilst being H&S conscious.
• Carry out basic H&S checks
• To act as a key holder and attend site on emergency call out (Lieu Time is in operation for this service) and be responsible for the safety and security of the sites.
• Carry out any tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
• Attend/complete any training as required.
• Ensure that any information of a confidential nature gained in your role, is not divulged to third parties.• This is a full-time permanent role.
In addition to the main duties and responsibilities for this post, every employee has a number of general responsibilities:
• To wear the uniform provided and identification badge at all times.
• Always adopt a high standard of maintenance/housekeeping.
• Help to keep the facilities well maintained by picking up litter when you are in public areas and by reporting any faulty equipment you are not qualified/able to repair and any areas requiring cleaning.
• Follow all Health and Safety guidelines, use appropriate signage when required.
To apply, please email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is May 20 and the start date is June 6.